What is L-Theanine?
L-theanine is an amino acid often called the “natural xanax” due to its calming effects. It works by relaxing the body and brain without causing drowsiness, while reducing stress and increasing cognitive function.
L-Theanine Benefits and Uses
- Reduces Anxiety & Stress
- Improves Memory, Attention, and Cognition
- Enhances Sleep Quality
- Promotes Longevity and Increases Lifespan
- Reduces Symptoms of Depression
- Promotes Relaxation without causing Drowsiness
- Significantly Reduces Symptoms of Schizophrenia
- Enhances Blood Flow and Stimulates Nitric Oxide Production
- Reduces Negative Effects of Caffeine & Improves Cognitive Boosting Effects
- Additional Benefits
Learn more about the benefits, effects, dosage, side effects, user experiences, and the most frequently asked questions by reading the L-Theanine research available on Nootropics Information: The Ultimate Nootropics Wiki
Attention: All chemical compounds have risks. Please read the available research and understand the associated risks before handling. If you are uncertain of the appropriate handling methods, please consult a qualified professional. Misuse of this product may result in adverse reactions.