If you’d like to publish a guest post for the Nootropics Information blog, you’re in the right place. Please read through a few things to consider:
- You should already be a Nootropics Information blog reader and know why your idea(s) will benefit the rest of our community.
- We only accept entries from individuals (and not on behalf of businesses). It’s okay if you link to your business, but the article should be from you — genuinely.
- If you’re creating several articles in the hope of getting lots of published posts, we’re not the right fit for you.
- You need to have something unique and informative to offer Nootropics Information readers. You could share your own nootropics experience or story, and the benefits and effects yielded, or overall user experience, and your conclusion from that. Perhaps you have launched a nootropic product, website, or business, and want to share offers to readers. You may have in-depth experience using a particular nootropic and feel you can help fellow nootropics enthusiasts make the most of it. The key is that it must be informative and useful.
- It should help other people in our community in reaching their own goals.
- The post must be original and shall not be to re-publish on other websites.
- Your writing should be appealing, engaging, and free of spelling and grammar errors. Ideally, it should follow proper formatting for a blog page post.
Routinely, our team will go through the list of submissions, pick what we consider appropriate and relevant to our website, and get in touch with the authors who submitted the articles to share with our audience.
Please make sure that all your articles adhere to the editorial guidelines below.
When creating and editing your article, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Prepare the draft and share it with the editor.
- Work with the editor on progressing the articles from the 1st draft stage to the stage where they are ready to be published.
- We don’t mind how long (or short) your article is, as long as it is well-written, concise, and has a clear message.
- You do not need to include any pictures, but if they are necessary to the article, add the image filename where they should be placed within the post and submit them in a high-resolution format along with your finished piece.
- We highly recommend you study and follow the conventions of the Yahoo! Style Guide. It’s excellent.
- Please use American English spelling (unless otherwise instructed).
- The headline should be engaging and “click-worthy” and no longer than 65 characters (including spaces).
- Write headlines and sub-headers in the title case (this is a useful tool).
- Write using short words, short sentences, and short paragraphs. Keep it simple!
- Your writing style should be direct yet conversational and engaging.
- Unless otherwise instructed, articles should be split up appropriately by graphical elements such as subheaders, bullet lists, quotes, etc.
- It is only necessary to include title text within a link if a further explanation of what the link points at (beyond the anchor text) is required.
- Please do not use ALL CAPS, bold, italics (with noted exceptions), or underlining (except with links, of course).
- Use a hyphen (-) to combine words (e.g. “full-time”) and two hyphens in a row (–) to create a break in a sentence.
- Please carefully check your article for any errors in punctuation, grammar, and spelling before submitting it.
- Images should be at least 1420 px wide with a minimum 72 px/in resolution.
- In your article, specify where each image should be.
- When using stock photos, please send them in high quality with a link where the images came from, so we check the licensing details.
- When taking screenshots, screenshot the entire page/dashboard, and our designer will crop the photo as needed.
- If you want to pinpoint something specific on the screenshot, just let us know what you want to be pinpointed, and our designer will get that done.
- Please do not use photos from our existing Media library, and we use a different style of photos for our user guide, feature articles, and standard articles.
We look forward to reading and publishing your work on our website!