If you’d like to publish a guest post for the Nootropics Information blog, you’re in the right place. Please read through a few things to consider:
Routinely, our team will go through the list of submissions, pick what we consider appropriate and relevant to our website, and get in touch with the authors who submitted the articles to share with our audience.
Please make sure that all your articles adhere to the editorial guidelines below.
When creating and editing your article, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Images should be at least 1420 px wide with a minimum 72 px/in resolution.
- In your article, specify where each image should be.
- When using stock photos, please send them in high quality with a link where the images came from, so we check the licensing details.
- When taking screenshots, screenshot the entire page/dashboard, and our designer will crop the photo as needed.
- If you want to pinpoint something specific on the screenshot, just let us know what you want to be pinpointed, and our designer will get that done.
- Please do not use photos from our existing Media library, and we use a different style of photos for our user guide, feature articles, and standard articles.
We look forward to reading and publishing your work on our website!